An Air Cooler is generally used for cooling compressed air. there are 2 variants, a 'High Pressure' and a 'Low Pressure'. Both are cooled with ambient air by an AC electric motor driven fan.
The 'High Pressure' variant (HP) is applicable at pressures up to 16 bar and a maximum temperature of 120 °C.
The 'Low Pressure' variant (LP) is applicable at pressures up to 3 bar and a maximum temperature of 250 °C.
If you are looking for a different solution for your application, we together can look an alternative.
FEATURES AKG-LINE CA
- 400 volt fan motor.
- CA-LP (low pressure) working pressures up to 3 bar and max. Temperature 250ºC.
- CA-HP (high pressure) working pressures up to 16 bar and max. Temperature 120ºC.
- Suitable for stationary and mobile applications.
- High cooling capacity with aluminum "bar and plate" cooling elements.
- Robust "bar and plate" cooler with solid solid tanks for great durability.
- Suitable for rough environments, easy to clean.
- Also available in a version with a silent fan.